Updates and guidelines
Thank you for choosing Aventurec! We are excited to be opening up for the season. Due to Covid 19, we have had to make some changes in order to make your visit as safe as possible.
When coming to Aventurec, this are some things we are asking you to do:
- - Please do not come if you feel sick or have symptoms of Corona Virus or you have been around someone who is sick.
- - Sanitize and wash your hands often.
- - Practice social distancing (6 feets) as much as possible from people not in your bubble.
- - Bring a face covering. Recommendations are a bandana, buff or other cotton like face covering.
What Aventurec is doing:
- - All guides get their temperatures taken in the beginning of the day.
- - All staff wear a mask when having direct interactions with guests or while in a vehicle.
- - We wash and sanitized all the gear thats use after every trip.
- - All PFDs, helmets, and paddles are quarantined for 48 hours after every use.
- - All rafts are sprayed with a sanitizer that sits and evaporates off after every use.
- - All vehicles are spayed with sanitizer after every use.
- - Food is still a buffet but we have a screen in between the clients and the food.
- - We have an oximeter and thermometer available for all our guests
- - We clean and sanitize common areas (such as bathrooms, dining area and kitchen) as frequently as possible.
- - The cabins are sanitized between every guest.
We look forward on seeing you this season!